March 09, 2009

It's All About Me!

That's right. It's all about me and only me. If you want to read about you, go do it some place else. Oh and let me warn you now, you might not like everything you read here, you probably won't agree with everything you read here and that's all fine and good. This is for me and people who will appreciate it for what it is, so if you can't accept that or if you are prone to diatribes about other people's  lives and what's right and wrong, then maybe this isn't the best place for you. On the other hand if you like things a little off center, enjoy a good spanking, or just like to peer into someone else's life, then maybe you'll be right at home. Sit back, get your mocha cappuccino ready, and read on!

First the Q&A session:

Who am I? 
  • The name is Andrea. It is a nice name, thank you, but it's mine and you can't have it. I don't shorten it, I don't abbreviate it and I don't have a nickname that I like, so deal with it or don't just don't expect me to respond to any other name because a rose might smell as sweet by any other name but if you call it crap don't expect me to sniff it.
  • I'm a college student. That means I live at home, eat, drink, party, pretend to study, and generally keep my parents guessing as to what I'm doing and where I'm doing it. Naturally, that doesn't always go over so well, but more on that later. Oh, I don't know what my major is, so please don't harrass me about it.  Be creative, offer advice I can ignore.
What is this about? / Why am I blogging?
  • Read the title of this post. Yeah, that's right, it's all about me! That's what it's about. All the seedy little details of my life shall be revealed, not! I have an interst in something I've noticed a lot of people have an interest in. It's called spanking and it's confusing and complicating and strangely compelling. I think blogging about it will help me sort it all out and come to sort of an epiphany. Not really, but it sounds good.  Ask me later, I might have a better answer but for now, it's just something I want to do for fun.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of spanking blogs, Andrea. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Andrea, it's nicely written, I didn't know teenage Americans could form intelligent sentences (-; Well, actually, you write better than I do, but then I'm the nerdy (boring?) science type!!

    ReplyDelete